Time flies so fast and here I am now posting my third batch of empties since I started out this blog last June.
Like last time, I will be telling you how I like the product and if I will repurchase it.
1. Biore Micellar Cleansing Water- NO. Eversince Maybelline released their version (click here for the review), I find Biore’s to be on the expensive side. Nothing against the quality of the product. I just become a little practical, price-wise.
2. Zenutrients Aloe & Calendula Head to Toe Cream– NO. Not really a fan of the scent and I want to try other variants.
3. Kanebo Liquid Eyeliner- NO. Not really a waterproof eyeliner and fades easily.
4. Maybelline Hypersharp Eyeliner- YES. One of my all time favorite liquid eyeliner. I keep repurchasing this ever since it got released.
5. iWhite Nose Pack– NOT THE TUBE VERSION. YES TO SACHETS (for single use). The product dries fast so buying the tube is not really worth it.
6. Milani Cosmetics Stayput Brow- NO. It works okay at first, but gets hard fast. It is not really used up yet but it’s already unusable,so I have to just throw it away. I have even tried adding baby oil to soften it, but there is no difference made. The gel is so stiff and application can be such a work. Better get the ABH Dipbrow, I say.
You can click for the product names to read the full review of the products.
Other products were reviewed in my Instagram page.
You can also check my other EMPTIES POSTS by clicking here.